Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Sweet ride.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
As a side business my girlfriends dad restores old Chevelles to factory condition. He restores them from the frame up to customer request. When he's done they're classified as 98% mint because usually the buyer wants things like power steering and AC which keeps it from being 100%. Here is one he just recently finished. Pictures do not even come close to doing it justice. If you've got about 60K laying around you'll build you one too. Lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351687086.083214.jpg

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
There os all kinds of work there. My hats off to him, beautiful work! I have helped my dad rebuild two older cars a 36 Ford sedan and a 54 Chevy. The amount of work to restore these cars the way he has is unreal.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The kick ass part is when I need to work on my truck he owns a heated shop with a lift and every tool imaginable. lol I'm thinking my Colorado needs a small diesel engine. :smiley_bril:

Buckmaster

Portage
Nice garage and nice Chevelle. I used to have 66 w/ a 396. That was before kids. I'm looking for my next project car very soon.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Bowie- I was thinking 71-72. You might be right though. It is right in there for sure. Not a 66-67-68. Pretty sure it is not a 69 either.

What I do know? It looks awesome!