Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LEM Customer Service

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Last year the wife bought me a meat grinder from LEM. They are a company that specializes in Meat processsing and are located here in Ohio. Well this past week while processing Austins deer from Strouds Run, something locked up in it and it broke the mount that the auger mounts to. Well the unit is still under warranty. So the wife called and tried to explain what had happened, and they worked with here and sent all new gears. As soon as the parts showed up I knew they wheren't the right parts. Well I took the unit apart on Sat and confirmed that the gears where not was was broken. So I called LEM back this morning. Needless to say their customer service went above and beyond to make sure that we where getting the right parts. They emailed a full parts schamtic of the grinder so that I could visualize the parts and let them know what part numbers I needed. All while still on the phone. They are shipping the parts out and should have my grinder up and running in a few days. I even offered to ship the gears back since these parts where not broken and I didn't need them. They told me to just hold onto those parts in case I ever needed them. :smiley_clap:

I am convinced by the customer service at this Ohio based company that any other meat processing items I will be buying in the future will be from LEM. Here is the Link to their Website. http://www.lemproducts.com/ Be sure to stop in and check out their stuff. They carry things from stuff that a weekend worrior would use to items that a full time butcher would use.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I bought the # 32 head grinder. Wasn't in the budget at the time, but found a clearance on Ebay in June. So I sold my older Stimpson grinder and went for it........Best move I ever made.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
It's always nice to hear about a company backing up their product.

It sure is. Exspecially when you spend that kind of money on something. And they're right here in Ohio, so acessories and parts are not very far away. I ordered the bag-stuffing tube on a Sunday and it was here on Tuesday.