Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Looking forward to Saturday...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Man, Saturday is looking like a definite all day sit for me. 46 degrees for a high, wind laid down, partly sunny, and right after some major weather...nice. 32 degree expected temp in the morning. Going to go in a new spot Friday evening and then moving in on a area I have left completely untouched (by non-trespassers anyway). Geeked!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Saturday and Sunday are the best days in the next 10 from the looks @ it.... Thursday is showers as well as Friday.... But a lot less percentage then the next few days lol..... Next week for us doesn't look great either.... But like most NE Ohio forecasts it'll change twice before than....

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I am taking Friday off instead of Wednesday now, so I will be off from Friday through Tuesday. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I did just have one of the best hunts of the last 3-4 years last night and I feel good right now! Things are lining up right now, so I sure hope Lady Luck is finally on my side!!!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'll be in the stand from daybreak until about 10:30. Then it's off to the kids' football game and then to the Indian Creek playoff game at West Holmes. We don't make the playoffs very often so I gotta catch that one.

Then Sunday will be an all dayer.