Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Off my bucket list

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
So, I got backed into a corner and agreed reluctantly to go deep sea fishing with a guy who wanted to take me. I ended up paying for everything after he invited me, but that's another story. After many years of wanting to catch a shark, I finally did. As a matter of fact I caught 3. I asked the deck hand if I could hold it for a pic and he made me swear I would not sue them if he bit me. I agreed and he handed it to me. The thing thrashed around like a sonofagun, but I held him still long enough for this photo op. good times. Well, that part was fun. The seas were crazy rough and half the boat was hanging over the side puking all day. Hahahahaha. Well here's the hero shot:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351476910.937195.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nice! I must say your deer beard is rocking. I am coming in slowly. I believe I am starting to catch up to the Fluteman though. lol

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
That is awesome man, something I have always wanted to do.

Nice! I must say your deer beard is rocking. I am coming in slowly. I believe I am starting to catch up to the Fluteman though. lol

I guarantee you have my deer beard beat. I shave mine off cause when it does grow in, it looks like I have mange.