Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Talk to your daughters

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.

Huckleberry Finn

Why so Steve?

60 seconds of comparing voting for Obama to losing your virginity. Pretty much sums up the moral degregation of our society and politics all in one, "cool, hip" lesbian-looking minute.

I'm sick of people telling us that we'd better stay the hell out of their bedroom so we can have Adam fucking Steve and Rosie O'Donnell and Ellen Degenerous.....and then turn around and say "but you're gonna pay for my birth control, AIDs screenings, shots when I get the clap, and abortions." It just doesn't make sense...

Now have one of the other, and we can do that...and then pass an amendment defining marriage as one man and one woman. Let the gays do their civil union thing - but call it that - and make hetero folks able to get that too. OR, let the government handle birth control - I'd be cool with that. If you can't pass a parenting test, you get sniped or tied at age 15, no reversals.

But then again...the govt dolling out birth control and abortions is another step towards eugenics...ask the Chinese and Nazi's how "cool" and "hip" that is.

Last edited:

Huckleberry Finn

But don't take my word for it, read some of these Margaret Sanger (founder of Planned Parenthood) quotes and tell me that this is moral...or just not communist:

The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)

In her "Plan for Peace," Sanger outlined her strategy for eradication of those she deemed "feebleminded." Among the steps included in her evil scheme were immigration restrictions; compulsory sterilization; segregation to a lifetime of farm work; etc.