Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

WTB Looking for a Xbow for a Youth

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Looking too get a youth invovled into deer hunting and want too get them a xbow that would not have any issues and not break the bank if you know what I mean..... If any of you have one laying around or know of a deal out there let me know..... You can answer this post or just shoot me a PM.... Not wanting too rip anyone off but this is just a post too get a youth involved with deer hunting..... When We're done with this we'll probably do the same...... Thanks for any assistance......

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
How old of a youth are you talking J ? Shoot me a PM on the County your in and I will do my best to find you one.
Found a couple prospects for Hicks today. Should be able to help on this one.

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
I got my son (12y/o 4' 9" 72lbs) a Parker Challenger. Got it new from a guy on AT. Ghost23 is his user name, I got it for $360 shipped. Came with 4x 3dot multi redicule scope, 4 bolts with field tips and a quiver. It only weighs like 6lbs with everything on it. Its adjustable from 125-150lbs. I had to buy the cocking rope seperate. It was the cheapest one I found and it comes with a lifetime warrenty.. Hope that helps..

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I got my son (12y/o 4' 9" 72lbs) a Parker Challenger. Got it new from a guy on AT. Ghost23 is his user name, I got it for $360 shipped. Came with 4x 3dot multi redicule scope, 4 bolts with field tips and a quiver. It only weighs like 6lbs with everything on it. Its adjustable from 125-150lbs. I had to buy the cocking rope seperate. It was the cheapest one I found and it comes with a lifetime warrenty.. Hope that helps..

I hope your bow lasts a lifetime with no problems. But if you ever do need Parker's Customer Service.... They will go ABOVE AND BEYOND your expectations. Parker, Tenpoint and Horton are Excellent to work with. You made a good choice.