Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Boss!

dangerousoldman

got this off the trail cam last nite. Im thinking 170ish? what do you all think?

Attachments

• boss resized.jpg
    boss resized.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 117
  • boss 3 resized.jpg
    boss 3 resized.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 84
  • boss 2 resized.jpg
    boss 2 resized.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 113

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Wow! I don't usually ever come close on scoring from a pic, but I will anxiously wait for Ric (finelyshedded) or JD, or some others that are good at the scoring thing to chime in! An absolute stud!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Dadadadaymn! You've appropriately named him! That is a STUD! He's not perfect on his side to side but who the Fugg cares! Lol

I think he'll gross mid 170's but that beautiful ab on his right g2 will hurt his net but who cares. That is what dreams are made of! What a frame! His right beam is prolly 28". I gave him a 21" inside spread and 12" g2's just for reference.
Thanks for sharing that!!!!!

Good luck in catching him!

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Dadadadaymn! You've appropriately named him! That is a STUD! He's not perfect on his side to side but who the Fugg cares! Lol

I think he'll gross mid 170's but that beautiful ab on his right g2 will hurt his net but who cares. That is what dreams are made of! What a frame! His right beam is prolly 28". I gave him a 21" inside spread and 12" g2's just for reference.

Wow, I might be off then. I went 25's and 19 inside...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio

Definitely 170's gross... pushing 180 IMO. I gave him a 23" inside spread, 26" beams, and 13" G2s. He's one hell of a buck that's for sure!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'd be shaking so bad I'd hit the next county before hitting him!!!!!! Good luck putting him down.....:smiley_coolpeace: