Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Squirrel Slayer

This is my brother with an old Marlin that I put a camo paint job on, added a scope and a sling. We took it to the range and it likes Federal Game Shock HP ammo. It also appears that it likes killing squirrels. :smiley_chinrub: My brother has turned out to be quite the squirrel slayer with his Marlin. He out scores me, every time we go out and we have the best of times. :smiley_blink: I ended up with 2 fox and 1 grey.

Bowhunter57

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Outstanding!
I gotta get me a hat like that. That picture is the essence of hunting coolness.

I don't know if I agree. That is either someone confident in their hunting attire, or in touch with their feminine side. lol

Sorry Shane. Had to call you out on your hat. :smiley_crocodile:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Phil, that hat is the shit, old school Old World (looks English or Scottish).
Great color, short visor, ear flaps.
Might be wool even.

Hey 57 where'd ya'll get that hat?

Dannmann801 said:
Phil, that hat is the shit, old school Old World ( ...or Scottish).

Hey 57 where'd ya'll get that hat?
Dannmann801,
It's Scottish, but I'll have to ask him about what it's made of and where he bought it.

My brother used to work at a Japanese steak house/ sushi bar, in Columbus (Otani) http://www.otanisushi.com/index.htm and he'd use his Scottish accent while serving on St. Patty's Day. He'd bring home more tip money than his paycheck. At one point he served a British guest that said he hadn't talked to a Scottman, since he'd left England and asked what part of the country he was born. :smiley_blink: After a short conversation (still carrying his accent) he told the man that he was born in Lima, Ohio...in his native/Buckeye accent. They had some laughs and the man still tipped him well.

P.S. My brother is a web designer and the link is one of his creations for Otani. :smiley_bril:

Bowhunter57

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Your brother is also a riot and dannmann is full of wisdom. I on the other hand am just a smartass with no fashion sense. lol