Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

10 Day is Looking Good

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
10 Day Forecast

Updated: Oct 23, 2012, 6:11am EDT

Today
Oct 23
79°F
54°F
Partly Cloudy
Chance of rain:
10% Wind:
SSW at 10 mph Details

Wed
Oct 24
78°
49°
AM Clouds / PM Sun
Chance of rain:
20% Wind:
SSW at 9 mph Details

Thu
Oct 25
80°
50°
Sunny
Chance of rain:
0% Wind:
SSE at 8 mph Details

Fri
Oct 26
74°
48°
Partly Cloudy
Chance of rain:
20% Wind:
S at 6 mph Details

Sat
Oct 27
55°
37°
Few Showers
Chance of rain:
30% Wind:
NNW at 10 mph Details

Sun
Oct 28
52°
32°
Partly Cloudy
Chance of rain:
20% Wind:
N at 9 mph Details

Mon
Oct 29
52°
33°
Partly Cloudy
Chance of rain:
0% Wind:
N at 7 mph Details

Tue
Oct 30
57°
35°
Showers
Chance of rain:
60% Wind:
W at 10 mph Details

Wed
Oct 31
53°
34°
Scattered Showers
Chance of rain:
30% Wind:
W at 9 mph Details

Thu
Nov 1
58°
37°
Cloudy
Chance of rain:
20% Wind:
SW at 8 mph

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I've been drooling over that since I first checked it last night. We were watching football last night and my wife says: "Why are you staring at the weather?" I zoned out and had been looking at the 10-Day on my phone for minutes just running scenarios through my head!!! lmao

It really can't get much better than what looks to be coming. This warm spell will stall things a bit, then when that front passes it should have them ready to rock! I plan to work my ass off this week to get some stuff done around the house, then I'm hunting my ass off for the next month!!!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Yeah, I'm thinking about stopping by work this afternoon and moving my vacation up from the 12th-15th to this weekend. That would give me vacation clear through next Thursday.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Ive got 9 straight days coming starting next weekend. I'm getting all I need to get done this week and this weekend and ill be full bore for the next month!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'll be on stand the 29th through the 16 of Nov.... Can't wait for it too start.... Just hope some dandy starts too show up on a regular basis.....

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I've been drooling over that since I first checked it last night. We were watching football last night and my wife says: "Why are you staring at the weather?" I zoned out and had been looking at the 10-Day on my phone for minutes just running scenarios through my head!!! lmao

It really can't get much better than what looks to be coming. This warm spell will stall things a bit, then when that front passes it should have them ready to rock! I plan to work my ass off this week to get some stuff done around the house, then I'm hunting my ass off for the next month!!!

I've been doing the same thing! lmao Last night I laid awake in bed for a solid hour, just thinking about my strategy in the next couple weeks.

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
I'm hunting this evening just because... then looking forward to the cold front! I don;t expect much action this evening with the warmer temps, but you never know.

I'm going tomorrow, just beacuse too. It's the end of October, and strange things can happen.

I'll be out hunting most of next week starting Sunday. I can't wait.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I'm hunting this evening just because... then looking forward to the cold front! I don;t expect much action this evening with the warmer temps, but you never know.

im huinting tonight too. They just got done cutting the corn down behind the house. im gonna slip in and hopefully get the blind up quietly and stealth like lol

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Wouldn't hold my breath on it but that's the forcast for tuesday.... But.... and there's always a but... it's a NE Ohio forecast.... It'll change by then I can pretty much bet the farm on that..... But that would be sweet too have it coming down in those big ole wet flakes.....

Huckleberry Finn

Farmer's Almanac (one of them)

October 2012
24th-27th. Fair initially, turning unsettled.
28th-31st. Fair for Halloween.

November 2012
1st-3rd. Sunny to partly cloudy.
4th-7th. Stormy, especially Great Lakes, where snow is possible. Then clearing, colder.
8th-11th. Light snow Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, then fair.
12th-15th. Generally fair.
16th-19th. Squally, stormy, then clearing, much colder.
20th-23rd. Deteriorating conditions arrive by Thanksgiving. Fair at first, then turning wet.
24th-27th. Mostly fair, cold.
28th-30th. Unsettled weather, with snow, especially Great Lakes.

December 2012
1st-3rd. Generally fair.
4th-7th. Turning unsettled, especially Wisconsin, northern Illinois, where heavy wet snow may fall.
8th-11th. Clearer, drier, colder air.
12th-15th. Snow, then fair, cold.
16th-19th. Light snow, especially around Great Lakes

Their "best days to go hunting" are Nov 3 and 4th and Dec 1st and 2nd.