Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

spitfire maxx results

hi my names matt im new to site and was wondering if anyone else used the spitfire maxx and had good results. I shot my first compound kill with one this weekend and she dropped within 40 yards very happy with broadhead as of right now. Just looking for likes and dislikes from actual users

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I killed a few with the original Spitfire back in the day, but have never shot the Maxx. I'm no longer a mechanical guy, but I did like them when I shot them. Congrats on your first bow kill and welcome to the site!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Congrats and welcome to the site! Sorry I am of no help on the mechanicals. I have never used them before.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I watched an 8 I shot back in 07 drop the first year I used them. My boys have killed 2 bucks with them from a crossbow the last two years.

However, I had a pass through not open a few years ago. I don't use them anymore, but they fly great from the crossbow so my boys use them.

gavennn

I have used them and meat seekers. They are both devastating heads. This is my last year using mechanicals though. Im going to magnus stingers next year.