Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Primos Doublebull Darkhorse blind

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I bought one earlier this year. It seems to be a great blind with the 180 degrees adjustable opening. Then there is the other openings large and small in the other 180 degrees.
The very 1st time I used it this year it rained. The 4 roof seams that run from corner to corner leaked like a sive. I am talking like 5-6 drops per second from each seam.
I was hunting by myself so I sat in the center and stayed dry.
I contacted Primos Customer Service about it leaking. Their response was the blind it not waterproof. And I should buy their waterproofing solution to attempt to seal the seams. They then thanked me for contacting them and closed the complaint.
I really didn't like their response so I responded. I have no response in over 2 weeks.
I will try some waterproofing but I sure am diappointed.
Last year my son bought some smaller blinds on a closeout from Aldi's for 29.99. I hunted the 1st 2 days of deer season for a total of almost 22 hrs in the rain and never got a drop of leak.

The new special blind that Raxmax posted about is of the same design with the roof seams. So I will see if it leaks in the next rain. A followup is coming.
Frank