Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My new ride....

matt hougan

Dayton area
Pulled the trigger on a new truck, new used anyhow. Its a 2010 1500 Ram Big Horn. It's got the smaller 4.7 which I am ok with. I am even ok with the cloth interior. There are four small dents in it that I cannot live with. Gotta figure out how to get blue tooth.

All the badges are coming off and I am considering a Flowmaster system. Also need to look into some nerf bars, you gotta jump up to get in the thing.

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Geesh Matt. If it doesn't have the Cummins in it. . . . it is just a Dodge. lmao

Good looking truck!

matt hougan

Dayton area
Thanks guys, I'm looking forwad to getting some blood in the back of that thing. This my fourth Mopar product, my third being a 2000 Ram 2500 Cummins. Still miss that truck. This one is the prettiest truck I have ever owned. My nephew found a Flowmaster system for $450 last night.......hmmmmmmmm

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks guys, I'm looking forwad to getting some blood in the back of that thing. This my fourth Mopar product, my third being a 2000 Ram 2500 Cummins. Still miss that truck. This one is the prettiest truck I have ever owned. My nephew found a Flowmaster system for $450 last night.......hmmmmmmmm

I have a 2000 Ext Cab 4x4 3500 with Cummins/5sp if you ever get a hankering to drive one again. Before that we had 2 1995's with the Cummins, and it was a 1991 Cummins before those. In fact, I think the 1991 overlapped one of the 1995's. Only Cummins I have now is the 2000, my 2006, and an old Step Van with the 4cyl Cummins. Those engines are just hard to beat. Just can't bring myself to trust the 6.7 Cummins engine yet.