Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Slobbernocker!!!!

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
I got this text saturday and a guy at work live 2 miles from where this deer was killed.. It was taken in Moscow Oh dont know the score but already stated as the new Ohio non-typical.

Enjoy.....

uploadfromtaptalk1350351454308.jpg

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Do we have green tags again this year? I honestly have no idea as I just print mine off at home...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Tags were blue this year, but he could have printed them off at home on green paper. That deer has made the circuits already and has been killed in OH and KY, high fence and outfitter killed, and scored from 240 to 280. Far TOO many rumors around it right now...

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Saw it a few days ago on AT. Says it scored 238. Been other people say it is legit but they are really pimping the leasing outfit...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Absolute monster... but smells a little fishy to me.

Who the hell takes pictures with the deer that their hunting partner buddy killed?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Seals the deal for me. The whole "check you jealousy" blah blah blah sounds indicative of the typical douchbaggyness that comes out of these type of guys mouths.

Nobody is jealous of your deer. You are not some automatic god now. You killed a nice deer, congratulations. Youre just a man. Clear the air if you need to. But try some humility. Rumors don't make people jealous. But claiming people are jealous when they're simply misinformed makes you look like a douchebag. When you probably had the most to do with the misinformation in the first place. You're posing with what could be a state record buck, on last years tag, and two different hunters. WTF do you expect people to think?

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Seals the deal for me. The whole "check you jealousy" blah blah blah sounds indicative of the typical douchbaggyness that comes out of these type of guys mouths.

Nobody is jealous of your deer. You are not some automatic god now. You killed a nice deer, congratulations. Youre just a man. Clear the air if you need to. But try some humility. Rumors don't make people jealous. But claiming people are jealous when they're simply misinformed makes you look like a douchebag. When you probably had the most to do with the misinformation in the first place. You're posing with what could be a state record buck, on last years tag, and two different hunters. WTF do you expect people to think?

I agree somewhat. But I also read a lot of the responses on there and people just go for the throat right out of the gate. Whether it was jealousy or people just expressing their skepticism in a poor fashion, it was pretty disgusting to read some of the responses which included accusing the guy of being on drugs, along with the deer! lmao