Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

'Eventually" met his maker tonight

Kaiser878

ohio
For the last week I Have been hunting a deer I named Eventually. He and I played cat and mouse for 5 days...I would hunt one stand and he would go to another...Well I had to work this weekend and my buddy who has taught me more about shooting as bow than I can even describe hunted the property tonight. It was his first night out this year..He texted me and asked my thoughts on what stand he should sit in. With a strong south wind I told him I would hunt the lower fence row stand since it was mostly protected from the wind. So he hunted it and about 645 "Eventually" was greeted with a little carbon....I couldnt be more happy for him...It is his biggest buck to date and he put it to him..He made it about 80 yards and fell over..

Another reason to add to the list why I hate working and want to be independently wealthy. rotflmao

Last edited:

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Nice Deer Man....I mean no disrespect to the shooter......But wish it could have been you Kaiser. Congrat's for sure to the hunter!

Kaiser878

ohio
Nice Deer Man....I mean no disrespect to the shooter......But wish it could have been you Kaiser. Congrat's for sure to the hunter!
No big deal.....There are other deer...I have been very fortunate over the years....I cant expect to kill them all... I am just as happy for him as if I would be had it been me who shot it... I just like seeing big target bucks hitting the ground, especially ones that are giving me the slip

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
No big deal.....There are other deer...I have been very fortunate over the years....I cant expect to kill them all... I am just as happy for him as if I would be had it been me who shot it... I just like seeing big target bucks hitting the ground, especially ones that are giving me the slip

I hear you Zach..... I get as much gratification helping others get good bucks (if not more). You will be repaid for your good deed. Good Karma is Sweet! Good Luck Buddy!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Congrats too your buddy Zach ..... saw the two of you together with it on fb and couldn't believe you were actually grinning hahaha see your face don't break when you do that in pictures :smiley_coolpeace:

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks for sharing Kaiser. Pretty good of you to put your buddy on that deer. He was a brute! Congrats to both of you.