Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

a few more pics

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
got a few more pics of a couple good ones wish they would start movin during daylight, just hope the few does we have on the farm will keep them around for a few more weeks.the one is the 8 point i posted the other day glad too see hes visiting and the other ive never seen before.this farm hasnt had crops on it for years this year was the first time its had corn on it in 14 years so its helped alot with holding the deer instead of them just passing threw.

Attachments

• WGI_0011.jpg
    WGI_0011.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 93
  • WGI_0014.jpg
    WGI_0014.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 122
  • WGI_0027.jpg
    WGI_0027.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 92
  • WGI_0028.jpg
    WGI_0028.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 87

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
yea thats what i thought too if its not cant imagine what he will look like when he does swell up

Pulled cards today on a new old property and one video showed a fairly mature buck chasing a doe all over the area of the camera.... I thought it was a little early, younger bucks I understand but this guy was a little older too start this soon.....

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
I hope so jesse I hunted a stand close to that cam Saturday night saw a few does and shot a coyote couldn't find the damn thing but l know he is smoked. My dad was on the far side after I shot him I called dad and let him know they was headed his way about 30 minutes later dad text me and said only one came out I think the one I shot got in some tree tops and I just walked past him