Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Are You Kidding Me!!!

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
Trying th figure out the Split Brow buck has been a a lot of work and fun at the same time. I have been able to get him on 7 different camera locations and figured out a game plan to go after him. This weekend I went down to hunt him the weather did not cooperate but the worst part after they picked the corn they didnt just disc up the field they knifed in pig manure over the whole field. The deer have completely abandoned the field and it is back to the drawing board and figure out where he moved to. The good news is I got a pic of him within 100 yards of my sons ground blind the bad news is it is on the property line. Here is the latest pic of him.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Holy Toledo!!!!! That bucks a stud!!!!! That better be your target buck Tom..... I'd eat tag soup for a couple of years if I was chasing that one.... Good luck with him....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
He is also blind so you just have to sneak up on his bad side and BAAM he is dead lmao.

Still a helluva buck Tom. Good luck trying to find him and figure out his new route. The pig smell will keep the deer off the field for a week or so but they will be back picking any leftover corn.