Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Canon Power Shot SD4500 IS

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I needed a new small carry around camera. I bought a Canon Power Shot SD4500 off Ebay. I bought a complete package of camera, extra rechargeable battery, recharger, 16GB card, carry case, cleaning kit, card reader. Cost 159.00 with free shipping. My friend who is a semi-professional camera man recommended a Canon A4000 with a 8 power lens. But this A4500 on special with the complete kit was less money.
I am impressed with the simple use and qaulity of pictures. It has a 10 power lens, with a auto close lens cover, and a image stabilizer. Like my son says "if dad can use it, it has to be simple to use". Not really sure what he means by that but it is just a point and shoot camera.
I will followup as I use it more.
Frank

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I needed a new small carry around camera. I bought a Canon Power Shot SD4500 off Ebay. I bought a complete package of camera, extra rechargeable battery, recharger, 16GB card, carry case, cleaning kit, card reader. Cost 159.00 with free shipping. My friend who is a semi-professional camera man recommended a Canon A4000 with a 8 power lens. But this A4500 on special with the complete kit was less money.
I am impressed with the simple use and qaulity of pictures. It has a 10 power lens, with a auto close lens cover, and a image stabilizer. Like my son says "if dad can use it, it has to be simple to use". Not really sure what he means by that but it is just a point and shoot camera.
I will followup as I use it more.
Frank

Looking forward too the photos Frank.....

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
A picture with the camera in a woods at 4:09PM. All the other pictures I have posted on my doe kill was taken with the same camera. I am impressed with the camera picture quality and simple point and shoot mode.
Frank