Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Oh Cleveland. You so Entertaining.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

[video=youtube;pw7ZNkgf8mk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw7ZNkgf8mk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
I was so thinking about the phrase...."If you want to act like a dude, then I'm gonna treat you like a dude"...then the bus driver says it....too funny!

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Not to hijack, but this one is precious too.
[video=youtube;Al6EX94SRHI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al6EX94SRHI[/video]

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
"Bring yo nanny on hee and I beat her ass too!" lol Funny stuff Joe. And Mike, possibly that's probly the best video on Youtube right there.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Haha....you got that right! If he'd have connected straight on that girl would have been snoring! He brought that one with bad intentions!!

He prolly scuffed his knuckles bringing that upper cut off the floor like that! lmao

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I watched part of this yesterday, but was on my computer that doesn't have sound, so I never finished it and thought I'd get to it later, as I knew she'd be running at the mouth.

Anyway.........it was on Huffington news today so I went to my other computer to watch it, and lo and behold, the video has been badly cropped. It doesn't show her touching him at all, just him getting up and clocking her.

I think it's a shame that people aren't ever allowed to see the truth. Bitch got what she deserved. Too many women get in a man's face because they know that 98% of them won't touch them and that's wrong.

The guy has now been suspended instead of getting the promotion he deserves.

Umpire Jim

Yeah they didn't say what she said to the driver which provoked him. I would imagine he had all he was going to take and enough is enough.