Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Crusher

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Does nothing for me but shake my head. Dumb blonde...that isn't what those are for. Everybody start your boats.....

Beentown

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Believe it or not I have gotten to see those things up close and personal. She came to a local strip club right after I had turned 18. It was my buddy his older brother and me. We where all sitting at the bar watching her do her thing (uncovered and fully exposed of course). She came up to my buddies brother and and rubbed his face with them for a little bit and then drew back and WHAM!!!!! His hat landed about 2 tables back. He said that hurt worse than getting punched in the face LOL. :smiley_blackeye::smiley_boxing:

She carried a 16 lb. bowling ball under each boob. She would lift the thing up, put the ball up under her boob, and let the thing drop down and it would just be in there. Her grand finally was carrying a empty beer keg around under her tits.

That was one crazy night. :smiley_banana:

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Believe it or not I have gotten to see those things up close and personal. She came to a local strip club right after I had turned 18. It was my buddy his older brother and me. We where all sitting at the bar watching her do her thing (uncovered and fully exposed of course). She came up to my buddies brother and and rubbed his face with them for a little bit and then drew back and WHAM!!!!! His hat landed about 2 tables back. He said that hurt worse than getting punched in the face LOL. :smiley_blackeye::smiley_boxing:

She carried a 16 lb. bowling ball under each boob. She would lift the thing up, put the ball up under her boob, and let the thing drop down and it would just be in there. Her grand finally was carrying a empty beer keg around under her tits.

That was one crazy night. :smiley_banana:

Wow! I'm sure her parents are proud.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
LOL.. Those judges were freaked out.. That one lady was in utter shock! Or maybe Udder shock... I don't know.. And yes i bet the black dudes a fag.