Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Waiting for one to step into a lane...

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Sitting here at work with an updated desktop background and I find myself expecting a deer to step into a lane...

I have a model spinning that has had my laptop locked up for Access and Excel so I have been catching up on TOO and staring at a pic from a few years back. Wish I were really in a tree...

huntn2

Hudson, OH
uploadfromtaptalk1349970538246.jpg

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Same here buddy... if it isn't work, it's stuff the kids are involved in during the afternoons that kill me. Saturday morning will be my next action, then the forecast here on Sunday is rain, of course! Nice all friggin week and then rain on days I can hunt.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Got roughly 26 hours on stand, one doe under my belt and won't be back out until the TOO hunt next weekend and I'm Jonesing for the tree stand!!!!!! :smiley_coolpeace: I work this weekend and don't know if I'll have any time off before I leave for Strouds...... Am I being too greedy???? :tantrum:

This post is right down my alley. With everything going on lately it seems impossible to get out this year. I love the moments when I get text's while others are out hunting and I am at work!! Required OT at work and my daughter's softball sure have put a crimp on getting out. Of course on a bright note I'll be in Ohio this weekend......for a softball tournament...... :smiley_cry: It's all good though!!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I've seen several deer today as I have been on the road this morning. Watch four does wander through my yard this morning. If I had the time, I'd have cut them off as they entered the woods and shot one!!!