Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

nugeisms

gavennn

My favorite was when he was talking about gun rights and he stated the only good offender is a dead offender

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Mine is: "I'm a crazy asshole who does more harm than good, yet no one realize it..."

Oh wait, he hasn't fessed up yet. Dang. Maybe it should be: "Spirit of the wild my ass. I'll fence them in and kill them with their face in a pile of food..."

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I can't tolerate him anymore, but I still love Stranglehold!

I think he gives hunters a black eye. However, "the mystical flight of the arrow has hit its mark... the beast is down, long live the beast" is a classic line.

I do wish the Damn Yankees would reunite though. Now that was a kickass band!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I'm with Cotty, he should just stick with Rock and Roll.

[video=youtube;vaQFC0h91zQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaQFC0h91zQ[/video]

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I can't tolerate him anymore, but I still love Stranglehold!

I think he gives hunters a black eye. However, "the mystical flight of the arrow has hit its mark... the beast is down, long live the beast" is a classic line.

I do wish the Damn Yankees would reunite though. Now that was a kickass band![/QUOTE]

Damn straight!

Ohiobowhunter1

Columbus
Seen him in concert back in 86 with Aerosmith at the Ohio Center(Dang, now I went and aged my old ass!) Loved the show, even seen him at the LC here a couple years back but I agree some of his recent actions are not shining a positive light on hunting. My favorite Nugeism is something like a "Pocket rocket through the boiler room"..LOL

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Love him or hate him I don't care. The fact of the matter is if the rest of the hunting and gun owning community had even 5% of Nugents passion for the protection of our rights we wouldn't even be having the conversation or worried about losing them.

The antis have a hard on for Ted Nugent for a good reason and it's not because he gives us a black eye.

He hunts differently than the rest of us. And yes he's been caught in a few situations. Let's not pretend like none of us here never did anything accidentally that we could've been ticketed for. The antis have a bull's-eye on his back. Let's not paint one on his chest also. We may question the man's method of delivery but his passion and intentions are unquestionably in the right spot.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I have grounds for disliking the guy. He dicked us at OU and I won't forgive him for that. But I do agree he does more good than harm...

Mao

Coshocton, OH
I was flipping though the other night. Nuge and his family were in their UTV cruising along and were shocked to see that these Ibex looking animals were out feeding under the gigantic feeder in the middle of the day on the ranch. Poor uncle Ted was on his way to sight in his muzzleloader so he could not shoot at one of the elusive creatures. Hahaha.

Last edited:

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Love him or hate him I don't care. The fact of the matter is if the rest of the hunting and gun owning community had even 5% of Nugents passion for the protection of our rights we wouldn't even be having the conversation or worried about losing them.

The antis have a hard on for Ted Nugent for a good reason and it's not because he gives us a black eye.

He hunts differently than the rest of us. And yes he's been caught in a few situations. Let's not pretend like none of us here never did anything accidentally that we could've been ticketed for. The antis have a bull's-eye on his back. Let's not paint one on his chest also. We may question the man's method of delivery but his passion and intentions are unquestionably in the right spot.

Good post.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio

I couldn't agree more. :smiley_clap: