Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tuscarawas County Buck

RUT NUT

A guy I work with sent me this pic today. He said this buck was killed 20 minutes down the road from him in Tuscarawas County. I have no reason to not believe this guy. Haha! But you know how big buck pics spread like a wildfire during hunting season! The stories never seem to be the same either! Anyways....I don't know the hunter so that's why I decided to blur his face. Thought you fellow TOOZERS would enjoy this pic! :) One hell of a buck in my book! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349736936.044605.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Wow, that's what I need too start seeing..... He's got more antler on his one side than all the bucks I have on camera added up!!!!! Congrats too whom ever he is.....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That's a really nice one. Needs a 30 inch deduction for arm measurements though. lol His hands as big as his head.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Dang nice buck right there! Joes right, the guy didn't need to hold it out like that. Congrats to the hunter though, he got a goodin'.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I had a elk outfitter show me how they take pictures. My pictures makes my medium size 5x5 elk look like a real throphy. It is to me as it's my last elk.
That's a nice deer even without the staged picture.
Frank