Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Showing a little support!!

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
Well guys and gals as im sure you all know October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Well with my g/f's mom being breast cancer free for 3 years now I decided to do a lil something to show my support..

I made 5 total arrows but broke one shooting the block yesterday and and the other is nocked up.. I didnt have time to refletch the oddball one.. All 3 vanes are pink, when I showed my g/f what I did she bout cried and took a pic of them and sent it to her mom.. Im just hoping I can kill something with pink vanes! lol

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
Forgot to mention Im looking for an Elite GT500 for my g/f, if I find one for a decient price I am gonna send it off and have the risor and cams powdercoated pink and the limbs, string stop, stabilizer, rest and sight coated in white. Then take it to my buddy that does pinstriping and have him put a dedication to her mom on it for her to use as her 3D bow.. Now all I have to do is find a GT500 for about $300 so I can stay on budget..

If this is in the wrong section feel free to move it..

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I think that is awesome Woody. I also think you might want to give me a call at 419 2339339. I know where there is a GT500 sitting.