Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Another Licking County Tresspasser

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
This fella had permission to hunt the property just south of us. He was told to stay away from the North side of that property as I have been hunting mine for many years. He was also told if he went onto my property he would never hunt again. While visiting the landowner one evening, this fella said he seen me in there and was I feeding deer? I said yes (since he seen me) and I run camera's for the tresspassers. This opening is about 12 feet from a No Tresspassing sign. This Idiot went into my property and ran over our bait with the 4-wheeler to get turned around. This pic went straight to the landowner and I have not seen the fella around since Friday. Haven't talked with landowner since confrontation, but hoping he is gone from further problems. It is REALLY HARD to be civilized in a matter like this.

cdy_0123.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Well that is simply frustrating. You think he is purposefully trying to screw up your hunting? Or is he just a trespasser that has no respect for the rules and requests of the owners?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
What a douche! Hope he's kicked out of there and never TOO be dealt with again! That sure would be frustrating! Goodluck Rick

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
The fella was NOT ejected from the property next door. BUT....The man leasing that property for a haunted forest was booted out and now their both gone..............Karma with Sugar on it! :smiley_coolpeace:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I know one of my favorite properties has had a haunted woods right next to it for about 4 years now. Really buggers things up.