Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Husking corn!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I like offense as much as the next guy, but Jesus couldn't either one of those teams play any defense!?!?!? That was awful...

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
They were talking about that on the pregame show. No one knows how to wrap up and use the fundamentals anymore it seems. Even some of the coaches admitted that the basics of tackling are dissapearing.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
They were talking about that on the pregame show. No one knows how to wrap up and use the fundamentals anymore it seems. Even some of the coaches admitted that the basics of tackling are dissapearing.

Everyone is looking for that big hit! Instead of wrapping a guy up and driving him backwards, they wanna take a flying leap at them above the waist, and hope they're make Sport Center by leveling a dude as he catches the ball!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
When Nebraska fumbled inside our 20 and that kid tried to pick it instead of just falling on it.... yeah the basics are lacking too say the least....

Huckleberry Finn

When Nebraska fumbled inside our 20 and that kid tried to pick it instead of just falling on it.... yeah the basics are lacking too say the least....

He was so ticked about that haha.

Urban still isn't happy...they didn't score 70

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Yes, some.Very sloppy play at times, but getting better each week. They need tackling 101 classes, that's for sure. I have too say John Simon is one of the best pass rushers in the country. He has a motor and doesn't stop until the game is over!