Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Spell check

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
The "spell check" feature hasen't been working lately for me. Could you check it out when you get a min.?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Mine neither don't know what's going on but it doesn't seem to interface with each other for some reason.... I deletit and reinstalled it with the same results ....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The board doesn't have spellcheck. Your browser might though. I use Firefox and it has a spellcheck. But there isn't a spellcheck feature on the board.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
It worked before the crash issues a little while back just by clicking the ABC check box. I had to down load it once when the site first opened but now that is not a option either...bugger
Nothing has changed at this end. Any ideas?

Last edited:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I used the old spell check and it worked just fine but as CJD said, since the website upgrade it doesn't work anymore.

I use to hit the spell check right next to the Quote bubble and it would do it but not now. Was iespell program that had to be downloaded the first time. Might try and uninstall and reinstall and see if that helps.

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
huh.. New one for me. Never knew this place had a spell check..

Try to right click in the post box when typing and click spell check. I don;t even have an ABC button that I can see.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
huh.. New one for me. Never knew this place had a spell check..

Try to right click in the post box when typing and click spell check. I don;t even have an ABC button that I can see.

That is what mine has, it is always check and it checks grammar as I type. I figured this was more "browser specific" to Firefox then it was an add-on to TOO.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I used the old spell check and it worked just fine but as CJD said, since the website upgrade it doesn't work anymore.

I use to hit the spell check right next to the Quote bubble and it would do it but not now. Was iespell program that had to be downloaded the first time. Might try and uninstall and reinstall and see if that helps.

Can't uninstall. I can disable it or enable the add-on. It is enabled but not working with the site.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio