Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Spy Point Customer Service

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well I had a couple of issues with my IR-6's I have 5 of them and one got beat up by a bird (Assumption on my part) They took care of that issue with a little cash on my part..... But the firmware update that came out in the spring, I couldn't get it too accept so I kind of blew it off for the time that I was pulling cards... I moved some cameras too a differant farm and in the mean time I brought them home with me and tried the update at the house with the same results... Called customer service and they took care of the problem and going as far as actually taking over my computer and going it through with it for me... He did all the steps and I could see him do it... He was very good at showing me and letting me learn as he went... Took about 15 minutes from start too finish but kept it at my level and never showed any frustration because I'm not reall savey when it comes too these things lol... So kuddos too spypoint customer service.... I'm a happy camper.... I watched him do one of them and I did all the others... Pretty cool too do.....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good to know J. Maybe I will actually put mine out. Did the updates help keep you from getting a bunch of empty pictures? Or was it simply a photo quality deal?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'll let you know on the next card pull Phil... should be sometimes this week.... I believe it is for quality of picture though.... Joe would be able too answer that in the meantime.....