Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Deer Recovery Resource

Huckleberry Finn

We've had this thread in the past, and it's my intentions to update it - out with the old and in with the new! This forum has grown by leaps and bounds since the last list we made in 2010.

Recovery deer can be a tricky task, whether it's a wounded deer that needs to be trailed, or a big ole deer that happened to run 'down the hollar' before it expired. There are many willing TOO members that will do what they can do help you find your deer and this thread is a tool to remember who is near you and potentially link you up with someone in a situation of need or, someone to share a hunt with!

If you're interested in being a part of this collaboration, please simply post the following:

Counties willing to help in
Any other resources (quad, blood dog, etc)

As far as your contact information goes, if you'd like to post your phone number, this is America and you can do whatever you want! Otherwise, the Private Messaging system works great (reach out and get some numbers ahead of time)

Thanks

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Mahoning (That's for Sam!!!), Columbiana, Trumbull (That's for you Dale!!!) Jefferson (That's for Mike!!!) I can also make it too Stark and Summit......

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Allen and Auglaize. Have Hank just chomping at the bit. Possibly could travel farther but it depends on time available to travel.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Warren,Clinton,Clermont parts of Butler. If I'm not at work or tied up with family obligations I'd be more than happy to help track and drag. Just PM me.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I can put the map back up we had from last year and just see if anybody new can fill in the very few counties we had no coverage for ?

Last edited: