Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LoneWolf Stick Users...

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
OK here is my issue:

Last night I was taping up my sticks with Gorilla Tape, when I was finished I went to secure the sticks together using the strap and buckle attached to the bottom stick. Like a jackass, I tried to tighten it too much and I shattered the buckle.

My question is, does anyone have a homegrown way they secure these sticks together or is everyone using the supplied strap/buckle?

Also, does anyone know if LoneWolf sells these straps/buckles or will replace them? I sent them an inquiry, haven't had a chance to call them yet. Just figured I would throw this out there.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Lonewolf replied to my email within 5 minutes of me sending the inquiry stating that they would get a replacement strap and buckle in the mail today free of charge.

I've been amazed with their service so far in all my dealings and would recommend them to anyone in the market for stand or sticks.

So looks my issue is resolved

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
if you use the tree strap for the bottom stick, you can go under it and wrap it around the sticks once, then cinch it down using the top versa button. That's how I do mine anyway. I broke that snap buckle one of the first times I used it.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
if you use the tree strap for the bottom stick, you can go under it and wrap it around the sticks once, then cinch it down using the top versa button. That's how I do mine anyway. I broke that snap buckle one of the first times I used it.

Damn man, I sat in my garage and drank beer for 2 hours last night trying to figure out a way to strap them suckers together, and that throught never crossed my mind. Thanks!

I used the top strap from the treestand and wrap it around the sticks, through the holes in the stand's floor and hook the loop on the knob of the top climbing stick. This method holds them secure with no rattling. I take the bottom treestand strap off and put it in my fanny pack.
Like this:

Also, I didn't care for the carry straps that were supplied, so I purchased some Allen brand rifle/shotgun slings. These straps have padding and make carrying the stand to and from the woods much easier and more comfortable. :smiley_bril:

Hope this helps! :smiley_blink:
Good hunting, Bowhunter57