Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

quiver

at1010

*Supporting Member*
is there any quiver I can just hook on my bow to get to the stand, I dont mind taking it off, but I hate having to carry my quiver now.

I have a hha and my quiver wont fit unless I put spacers on it, and I dont want to mess around with that this point in the season.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
huck hows that fit on tho?

I have a older quiver,but I just need one that will hook to like my riser or something so I can get to the stand with one free hand!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Like Jesse said... What bow are you shooting?

A lot of the newer bows have a mounting point that is separate from the sight screws. Tree Limb premium series quivers come to mind... as that's what I've been using for the past few years.

http://www.treelimbproducts.com/premium_quivers.php

You can get the optional riser mounting bracket... shown here... that will allow you to attach the quiver without using the sight screws.

I believe the mathews quivers are similar in design. Tight Spot also makes a phenomenal quiver. Why don't you just buy some spacers to use with the HHA?

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Im a dumbass for not telling my bow, sorry guys, a hoyt powerhawk

I have the spacers, but I do not want to have to resight in my bow this time of year, I am shooting tight groups, and hitting where I want too JB.