Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Weird. Package from China.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I had a thing from the Postman saying I have a package from China at the PO waiting on me. Wasn't expecting anything from China as everything I bought from Amazon/Ebay were US sellers. Thought I may have read one wrong. Signed for it and opened it...a bead. Could be used for a kids necklace or something. I KNOW I didn't order that and how in the hell did someone from China get my address to send it to me? Strange....

I immediately went into conspiracy theory mindset and washed/sanitized my hands then hit it with liquid sanitizer for good measure. I looked at all my purchase histories and nothing. Hmm....

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I figured it is the Communists trying to rise by spreading swine flu with pretty beads. Blankets and beads worked on the Natives...

Shoulder Blade

Don't open things that u didn't order. My buddy's wife opened a package that was mis-delivered to their house. She signed for it, opened it, then discovered she was holding a shit load of heroin. My buddy looked up the shipper and receiver online and decided involving the cops would get his fam hurt. Somehow he packaged it back up and dropped it off to the guys son with some story about how he started to open it before he realized it wasnt the package he was expecting.

Huckleberry Finn

I figured it is the Communists trying to rise by spreading swine flu with pretty beads. Blankets and beads worked on the Natives...

I laughed like crazy when I read this...and then realized that you believed it...and then realized it was probably true...nah, they'll just cook something up with the Chinese and put it in them iPhone things.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
It's probably a miniature camera/microphone. The Chinese have heard rumors about what goes on at the Beener residence and wanted to see if they are true...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Even a one eye Pirate.....errrrr....squirrel finds a nut! Good one OMO. Tried it last night and it is just the wrong shape for comfort....

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Drop it in water...Maybe it's one of those just add water things. You know, transforms into a 211" main frame tenpoint buck that tears hell out of your house while you look for that fuggin' bow!rotflmao