Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Xbox Gamer Granny

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Not sure why Im so baffled at this but I had to post about it because I can't believe it. I have a 70 some year old lady clent I mow for. She mentioned last year that she was a hardcore gamer, and I didn't put much thought into it, I just thought she meant like playing computer card games and such. No joke, for those that are familiar with the Xbox game system, she has a xbox live account and plays religously. I went to collect my 25 dollars and the first thing she asked me was if I played the new Medal of Honor, and that she has already pre ordered the new Call of Duty Black Ops. By the sounds of it, she talks like she schools all these kids she plays against online. Anyone know any other gamer grannies out there?

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
No way!! That is hilarious! She has pry kicked my ass a time or two on CoD or Medal of Honor! That would be the first grandma gamer that I've heard of! LOL

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
No way!! That is hilarious! She has pry kicked my ass a time or two on CoD or Medal of Honor! That would be the first grandma gamer that I've heard of! LOL

Oh trust me, I was dumbfounded. I asked her about her online experiences and she bitched about all the 10 year old "potty mouths" that were on there. She said she just shuts up and shoots away. Im willing to bet she's damn good, she has had several years of experience with the regular Xbox and Halo games.

Last edited: