Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live Suicide on Fox News

badger

*Supporting Member*
I don't know the situations in this guy's life, but he was committing a crime, and putting lives at danger.

On another note, it's sad that anyone that cared for him might have been watching this live. I have personal experience with this, and I feel that no one should have to see a family member do this. It is a haunting, traumatizing event that will change one's life forever.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
I was watching and Skipper kept saying "break away" over and over. The 5 second delay caught them. Chit happens!

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
I don't quite understand the delay. If there was a delay, what happened? I guess the crew didn't react to his instructions quick enough. I guess it is what it is. First time I've ever seen anything like that.

ImpalaSSpeed96 said:
If there was a delay, what happened? I guess the crew didn't react to his instructions quick enough.
As I understand it, there was an issue between Shepard Smith and the producer. The producer has control over the live feed, that's the reason Mr. Smith was saying, "Get off it! Get off it!" He was giving instructions to shut off the live feed, but the producer chose not to or didn't react quick enough to get it stopped.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vV9dVSaDS4&feature=related

Bowhunter57