Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

ehd ?

matty636

mville
was just out mowing and came across this lil guy im didnt know im he was just sick or possible ehd something to report?

Attachments

• IMG_20120928_150158.jpg
    IMG_20120928_150158.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 70

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
EHD

Makes them starve to death plus they loose the fear of humans from what I read about it.

Even the lone fawn I have running around looks better then that poor deer does. Not sure what happened to momma but he has been alone in the fields for weeks now and once I caught him on cam running to another doe and her twin fawns just to hang out at the mineral site.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Report it and hopefully they put it down.... gotta be a bad way too die... surprised the yotes haven't got too it yet....

matty636

mville
thought bout putin it down would be the ethical way rather than the way he is or bieng torn to pieces by yotes dont know wich could be worse

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Sad! I'd say EHD or blue tongue. They're so sick humans don't spook them anymore cuz they just don't give a f#%k anymore.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Call your district DOW office... You'll probably get a quicker response than calling the Wildlife Officer directly. Of course, now it's after business hours so they're probably long gone.