Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Positive words of Motivation

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
It has been a long and draining week for me. Work has been nuts trying to complete a big project. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It simply is what it is: a long, physically taxing week. I have been out of the office and on the job site. To be quite frank, it feels pretty good. Pulling out shrubs, getting the thorns in my hands and wrists while pulling out barberry bushes, getting caught in the rain and watching my hands/fingers/boots/knees caked in mud. . . . it has been refreshing.

Yesterday, I joked with a client about "coming out of semi-retirement to crank out this job" and he used the word: Invigorated. I liked it! Similar to the "TOO good" thread or "Dump Thread" I thought a thread with positive motivational words might be inspiring to us on rainy days like today.

Yesterday my word was: Invigorated.

Today's word: Rejuvenated

Hope this thread catches on. Might be just what someone needs to read for a pick me up!

badger

*Supporting Member*
Rejuvenated is a great word to describe my life right now. I'm living life one day at a time, and today makes forty one days of sobriety.

I truly am on the road to be Rejuvenated!

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
My word is Castrated. I dont have the nuts to tell my boss I'm not working Saturday rain or shine. I'm the only one here who doesnt do it. The other guys all give BS excuses when they need a day off. Not me, I just always think of the $$$ and not wanting to piss off the boss. Right now we are blacked out from using vacation so we just pray for rain days. The way its looking, I will get the weekend off unless the boss decides we need to move grain around

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Rejuvenated is a great word to describe my life right now. I'm living life one day at a time, and today makes forty one days of sobriety.

I truly am on the road to be Rejuvenated!

This is great, truly great.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Blessed! Amen to that one Ron! Great motivational word for me as well. I also feel very blessed.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me. I will post my word for tomorrow now.

Perseverance! We have a Friday deadline. We were rained out today. We have a ton to get done and little time to do it. Tomorrow we will work all day. My wife is off tomorrow night. I will work thru the night if I need to. Tomorrow the word is Perseverance and I think it is a fitting word for the day!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Perseverance is a great motivational word. Determination goes right along with it. Good luck TOO Morrow!

"Deluge" is what is happening here right now. Perseverance and Determination are no doubt the words of the day. Maybe "obstinate" is also appropriate. Lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Today I started my work day staring adversity in the face. I gave it the bird!

Envision Al Bundy from the show Married With Children. You know the grin he gets when he is about to unleash a bottle of whoop ass? Yeah. I have that grin today. So for today, my motivational word is not fancy. In fact, I have two or shall I say TOO words:

Let's rock!

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Today I started my work day staring adversity in the face. I gave it the bird!

Envision Al Bundy from the show Married With Children. You know the grin he gets when he is about to unleash a bottle of whoop ass? Yeah. I have that grin today. So for today, my motivational word is not fancy. In fact, I have two or shall I say TOO words:

Let's rock!
He did score 4 touchdowns in one game for Polk High. Go get'em Phil

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
My word of the day is Jubilation. Just found out I have the weekend off. I may be setting myself up for disappointment, but I think Nate (OhioWhiteTails) or I have a great shot at a stud this weekend. Most of my bucks are still on late summer patterns

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
My word is "fear". I'm fearful for my country. I feel as though someone is standing on my chest.