Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO you do it right!!!

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
Joe and Jesse I want to thank you for running a top notch site! I go on a number of forums every day but this is definitely one of my favorites. You let people say what they think and the members are pretty civil TOO each other. There are a lot of sites that you cant joke around with each other or get down right mean and others that delete posts if a couple of people dont agree with each other. Keep up the good work and I look forward to checking in again tomorrow :)

Joe and Jesse I want to thank you for running a top notch site! I go on a number of forums every day but this is definitely one of my favorites. You let people say what they think and the members are pretty civil TOO each other. There are a lot of sites that you cant joke around with each other or get down right mean and others that delete posts if a couple of people dont agree with each other. Keep up the good work and I look forward to checking in again tomorrow :)

Thats why this site exists.Too began because a lot of us were tired of the BS of other Ohio hunting forums. Joe and Jesse saw the need for a no BS forum for people to hangout. So they started TOO. There were about 50 of us the first came over. The reason why there isn't any fighting or spam is because the members here are top noch. We may disagree IE the broadhead thread but we move on and keep having fun.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Thanks guys, but yall are the ones that make this place great. I just try to keep it running. :smiley_coolpeace:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia

Thanks guys, but yall are the ones that make this place great.

What he said. I'm just here because of my stunning good looks...

In all seriousness, this wouldn't be possible with out you guys contributing in the way and manner in which you do. The way you all carry yourselves is what makes this place work and it is what keeps the douchebags from screwing things up. We certainly appreciate the kind words Tom and others, but this place belongs to you guys! Keep up the good work!!!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
YA BUNCHA TOUCHY-FEELIE GROUP-HUGGIN <insert your own anti-gay slur here> GIRLIE BOYZ.

See? that's what I like about here.....I don't have to worry about getting jumped by a moderator for saying "douchebag" like on other sites.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
This site is nothing but a bunch of tip touchers.......

Still the best place to be.

This coming from a guy who sneaks around in basements and then sends people too the site under the pretense of being a deer hunter...... :smiley_coolpeace: