Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Better stock up Dannman

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That's crazy!

I heard on the radio yesterday that 1 in 4 of our draft eligible young men and women are to obese to get through basic training and our government is afraid it could cause our country to fall eventually.

Crazy in how fat and lazy many of our youth have become.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
You guys obviously ain't heard about the government's "Strategic Bacon Reserve" - it rivals the Strategic Petroleum Reserve in size and scope, and is stored underground at Area 51.

No need to worry.....the farm lobby has got us covered....

And it ain't bacon that's makin our youth fat...it's video games and skittles and HotPockets

ohio
You guys obviously ain't heard about the government's "Strategic Bacon Reserve" - it rivals the Strategic Petroleum Reserve in size and scope, and is stored underground at Area 51.

And it ain't bacon that's makin our youth fat...it's video games and skittles and HotPockets

And overall laziness

BGarrett

Belpre

Sounds like I need to make a trip out west.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio

I agree buddy!