Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Radar Love

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
"Radar Love" is a big doe that I have at the top of my 2012 hit list. She is an apparent escapee from a local deer farm, of which I really don't know the location or how far away. All I know is, this girl is big, is a regular at the mineral site, and has a bullseye on her side.

Here she was back in February, when I first captured her on camera. Notice my ladder sticks in the background... :smiley_bril:

Here she is as of late...

Kujo

Maumee, OH
You could let her breed this year and hope she has some FREAK genetics. Monster 30pt non-typical bucks in 4 years. If you think she would make it. Just sayin, think about the future possiblities.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Its front the next county rd over. About .5 miles away thru the woods. The guy doesn't have any crazy big bucks. Good luck Jim wack her and wear the tag on your grunt tube lanyard

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I would keep the ear.

You totally have to make a necklace outta the ear... Nothing says "don't mess with that guy, he's crazy" like a deer ear necklace. Well except a human ear necklace, but that might get you in some kinda trouble. Stick to deer ears for sure. Not human ears.

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
You totally have to make a necklace outta the ear... Nothing says "don't mess with that guy, he's crazy" like a deer ear necklace. Well except a human ear necklace, but that might get you in some kinda trouble. Stick to deer ears for sure. Not human ears.

You would be trendy by starting a new craze kinda like starting a new catchphrase , such as pole axed.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio

You're starting to scare me, Sean... I know your NoDak trip is close, but damn man keep it together! lmao

I'd still mount her so you could pair her with a buck later on.

I like this idea...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Did she ever have any fawns with her this summer? Go figure on a deer getting out of a pen.......

In this most recent check, there were twins in the mineral site with her, but that's first time I've seen her with any fawns... So I don't know whether they are hers or just fawns from another doe that were there by coincidence.