Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

First bath...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nothing like dropping virgin camo in for it's first bath. The only thing better is it's first smoke... :smiley_bril:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good deal Jimbo! I've got to get a set of Predator cammys!

This new OPT High Plains gear is super tits. I wish I owned a digital camcorder because I'd do a quick review. I was thinking about doing pictures but I just don't have time for it right now.

Oh sure I do... Here's my review...

This stuff kicks ass. :smiley_bril:

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
This new OPT High Plains gear is super tits. I wish I owned a digital camcorder because I'd do a quick review. I was thinking about doing pictures but I just don't have time for it right now.

But you have time to take pictures of your washer!:smiley_crocodile:

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Nice to see some fellas wise'n up with this predator camo stuff...:smiley_bril:

Huckleberry Finn

Nah, you don't need to write a review, half of us have already tried it on hahahaha.

---

Cottis - forget Cabela's - you need to earn up your Skeeter Creek points!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
HA! I was going to say the same thing Huck. Suprised the XL fit so well. JB I only farted in it twice ;)

Yea, I was worried when Huck told me he thought it would be too big... But it actually fits me great. I'm not as skinny as you fuggers think I am! lol It's not exactly form-fitting, but I didn't really want that anyway. The little bit of extra room in the chest lets me wear my fleece vest underneath it comfortably. So I can see this outfit being a very versatile set of camo for me this season.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Lol. One day you'll see the light... :)

I see the light... In my Realtree AP. :smiley_clap:

I'm sure the Predator is great shit and I would make the change if I had the coin. But I have hundreds and hundreds of dollars in Realtree AP and Max 4 that I plan to wear until I can't anymore. My honest opinion is that your camo is the smallest part of the equation in terms of remaining undetected. If I did more spot and stalk hunting, or hunting from the ground more, I have no doubts it would be much better. But when I'm 25' up a tree, I don't think it really matters as long as you are clean and move slowly...