Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What the he--?

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Dont know who he is but he must be surveying something? Already spoke to the land owner and he said he didnt know anything about it.

tinys 9-23-12 treestand 019.jpgtinys 9-23-12 treestand 020.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
That's a survey grade unit and he is carrying 1/2" or 5/8" rebar which is typically set for property corners. The neighbor may be getting a boundary or division survey.

Huckleberry Finn

That's a survey grade unit and he is carrying 1/2" or 5/8" rebar which is typically set for property corners. The neighbor may be getting a boundary or division survey.

Yup.
And remember that surveyors have the have the right to cross onto your property to set transverse points

Bloody Nock

Hmm....remind me to get some crappy surveyor stuff to carry around next time I trespass on the neighbors property!! LOL

Now come on! Surveying equipment is not cheap and defiinetly not crappy.
ha and Jesse, come on man you know he isn't going to set monuments with a GPS unit.

Great pic though... gets me wondering how many trail cams I have came across working

Diablo54

Outside
Now come on! Surveying equipment is not cheap and defiinetly not crappy.
ha and Jesse, come on man you know he isn't going to set monuments with a GPS unit.

Great pic though... gets me wondering how many trail cams I have came across working

What? He wasn't saying the guys stuff was crappy he was saying he was gona buy some cheap stuff so he could trespass.