Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Prodigal son

deerburger

*Supporting Member*
I'm back fellas. It's been so long I felt like I should post this in the Guest Lounge. Just wanted to check in and reintroduce myself. I'm Joel, I like to hunt deer, and I'm glad you guys don't kick people out when they're MIA for a bit. Work is settling down, the rut is coming, and I'm happy to be home.

deerburger

*Supporting Member*
Welcome back.

Maybe if your brother helped you out a little more at work you could get more time on TOO also lmao.

Ha! For real. Gotta teach that guy how to shoot a laser.:smiley_bond: Honestly, he's the only reason that I still have a computer and internet access.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good TOO see you back brother! Welcome to our deer hunting team this year! Sounds like you are ready to enjoy some time in the woods.

deerburger

*Supporting Member*
I am, my friend. Do you know what it's like to work a bunch and then wait for deer season to come? Maybe you do...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I am, my friend. Do you know what it's like to work a bunch and then wait for deer season to come? Maybe you do...

:smiley_crocodile:

I am going to be submitting to the "Dump Thread" everyday I think starting next weekend. "Wah wah wah. Work work work. I haven't made it out yet." lmao

Give me a couple or few weeks though and it will be GOOOOOOOOOO time!