Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Some people.

hunna771

I figured this would be the best spot for this... i dont know if theres already another thread or not but whatever. My buddy went to our spot today to bait it one last time, and all of our stuff is gone. Stolen. Seriously people? This is the second time this stand has been used, and the other is my friends first stand he's ever owned. I felt like crap today so i couldnt go knockin on doors. Zak talked to my dad and he said if we can't find them he'll help us weld some new ones... Sometimes, i really hate people...

RUT NUT

Sorry to hear this man. Makes you want to break every last finger one by one! Oh....and add a swift jab to the face in between each finger! There is a particular place for these people at the end of the road!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
That's a bummer dude. Must have been the weekend for this type of shit. My buddy sent me this pic earlier today and said his cam was gone that was on this tree. It is a mile walk in to this camera and in the middle of an 800 acre lease. They recently had to kick a guy out of it and my buddy got pics of that guy 3 weeks ago on this cam. He's pretty sure the guy came back for revenge...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348445020.011674.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thieves have always been around Hunna. What is wrong with them? I don't know. I don't comprehend it. I took a peanut in the grocery store when I was a little kid. They had a display out where you filled up a bag. I didn't know any better and I was hungry. I was not in school yet, but I still remember to this day. I thought my mother was going to murder me right there in the store. I learned early. Not everyone is taught these things I guess.

I should add, after carrying that peanut around trying to open it it with my little fingers, my Mom made me put it back. One peanut. "But I was hungry".

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Crying shame right there. After season, someone stole one of ZJ's blinks, 2 chairs and a gas heater. Makes you wanna catch them. Had someone ask me if that blind was mine (could see it from the road if looking) and then it came up missing.......... Makes you want to hurt someone!

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Yea, I hate this. People think anything is fair game.

Though nothing was stolen, we had a creep actually hunting out of one of our stands off of our feeder on my personal property. Seems he shot a doe and got lost while tracking it. He ended up at my son-in-law's house and was bragging in front of my daughter about hunting the "bitch's feeder next door" to his MIL's house".

My daughter said "huh, that bitch happens to be my mom" and the guy couldn't get out of there fast enough. I called the law (nothing got done about it) and about a week later, my shed burnt to the ground. Makes you wonder.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That sucks man. Some people just have no respect for others things. Long time ago I had a hang-on taken off the tree and carried a good ways but I guess they got tiered and put the stand down. Lucky to find it but non the less some people just suck and will always want what is not theirs. Always going to be those that want something for nothing. Just makes you want to hunt the slobs down and beat the crap out of them.

Hope you guys can find your stuff.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Hey Man, ideal your pain. Get this !! Last year my Bro ( FS ) and i buried some of our Dads ashes under an old oak tree on our property in Morgan Co. We placed a nice sandstone rock for a marker. Some low life, in the Spring, stole the fuggin thing. WTF!!!