Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 12

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
Guys I'm good for a doe and have my hopes set on a nice 8! Team name? Oh just a little info I'm Nick Peterson and moved to ohio a couple years ago. I hunt with Ryan Nayden (Huntn2) so I plan on putting deer repellant by his stands haha jk. I've hunted for 14 years now but only seriously for about the last 5 years, when I got out of college. Loving Ohio so far even though it hasn't been that good to me. Hope to contribute to the team and look forward to getting to know everyone!

old hunter

I have a few good bucks on cameras,at mineral licks, and food plots,oaks,etc. Will see what I can do,Hoyt is all tuned and ready,washed all the clothes today,Stands are hung.I can't wait.

Last edited:

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
We'll I dont have any kids, wife or gf's. Should be a good season.... But Ive taken a buddy under my wing to help guide through this season.

I'll be hunting a 130 acre farm in Clark, until my buddy scores his first bow kill, then I'll most likely hunt his 600 some acre farm with him.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
I won't be getting out at all this weekend. To much stuff to do since we got rained out today. I'd hunt the evenings but I told my farmer buddy I'd help him again this year so I'm screwed till that's all done.

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Went with my buddy to video. He hasnt had a bow kill under his belt yet. We had 3 does appear at 20 yards at 845. 2 walked in within 13 yards, the one stayed back. Once he drew back on the biggest, the one in the back busted him. Only if she gave him 2 more seconds lol

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Five bucks and nine doe were out in the crp tonight. What looked like one of my shooter bucks stepped out at dark 250 yards away...

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Gotta stand down that way? lol

Mines still held up in the standing corn... I think? Only getting pics of him at 11 pm and 3:30am. Mostly 3:30am.

Yes. But who would of thought the bucks would all be walking with the wind up their ass...

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
Thats alright JD you'll knock him down at some point this season! My opening weekend, 14 doe (and fawns) and 6 bucks... 1 spike, 2 fours, 2 sixes, and 1 eight. No shooters. I'll knock down a doe over the next few weeks just hoping to connect with the targets I have first. Keep you guys updated.

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
So far for me with 3 mornings and two evenings under my belt- 3 bucks, 0 shooters, nice 8 about 120ish. 9 doe, 1 buttonhead.
All doe within 15 yards, as well as one of the dink bucks. Back at it tonight. All the good bucks have disappeared onto the never ending acorn flats.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Saw the target buck tonight. Got to watch him for about 45 min.... Had this buck right under me with 3 smaller ones also. Rattled them in but the big boy just looked...