Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Spypoint Tiny W2

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I started a new post on the Tiny W2.
I am a little dispointed with the blackbox reception. It would not transmit through less than 100 ft of light brush. I had to move the blackbox to about 75 ft clear sight of view. Then it worked.
Also the GB Card is next to impossible to remove from the blackbox. With these not so nibble hands it was difficult. I will carry a small twizzers next time. I seen the same complaint on another review but I just overlooked it.
Too early to shoot it down. But it is very easy to view the pictures taken, check the blackbox for reception. I am sure it will work out OK.
Frank

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
i finally got a picture of my ghost. I setup my Tiny w2 camera and I kept getting pictures of nothing there just weeds.
I finally got the ghost on camera. A damn squirrel was probaly running up and down a branch and was always gone when the camera clicked. Well this time stopped with a nut for a picture.
I will remove that branch.
Frank

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Frank- Try switching from picture to video mode. Might help give you a better look at the ghost.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I was out of town at my class reunion and I have a nice doe 20 yrds in front of my stand and Tiny W2 camera.
it could have been my 1st bow deer. But of course I would have to hit it. I'm impressed with the Tiny W2 pictures but a little disapointed with the limited transmission to the black box.
Frank

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Frank- Try switching from picture to video mode. Might help give you a better look at the ghost.

It appears the Tiny W2 will not send the videos to the black box. It only send pictures. The videos stay on the GB card in the camera. Maybe I will do videos later but still learning the camera at this time.
I am inpressed with the Tiny W2 but I was disappointed it wouldn't transmit through 100 ft of light brush. I will play with it later. I had to move the black box to about 75 ft with clear view. But that is away from the camera to keep my scent down.
Frank