Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Thomson Center 50cal Muzzle Loader w/ Scope

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I am posting this for a buddy of mine, if you have any questions I can ask him. He is selling a Thompson Center 50 cal muzzle loader with a Simmons 4 x 16 scope. 450.00 OBO

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
IMG954314_zps0cbddd1d.jpg
IMG951794_zps08071643.jpg
IMG958200_zpsbc44e8d0.jpg

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looks like a TC Black Diamond to me. Nice, simple muzzleloader.

Wayne, your friend should keep in mind that one can buy a brand new CVA or Traditions break-open muzzy for less than $450, or even a TC Triumph. Not trying to degrade this thread at all... Just sayin'... if he wants to move this gun, $450 is a little steep for an outdated inline, IMO.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Thanks for the info. I know zero about guns or muzzleloaders. I will pass the info along and update this thread as he gets back to me. thanks again guys.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks for the info. I know zero about guns or muzzleloaders. I will pass the info along and update this thread as he gets back to me. thanks again guys.

In all fairness, the TC Black Diamond is a good muzzleloader. I own one myself. Being that this one has a stainless barrel and the scope included, it would be a nice muzzleloader for someone. I've had pretty decent results shooting Powerbelts from mine.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
This is the Black Diamond. It has less than 30 rounds through it. He is including the scope, bullets, round ball rods, primer holder, and pyrodex tabs. Said he would take 350.00