Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

10 days

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I have a little oak that is getting torn up. I really hope a few acorns hang on until opening day! I have a blind set up for my son 20 yards from it, and he is trigger happy.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Hard to beat a bait pile that only produces every other year. I hope one of the bucks that have been coming in to this thing show up before this girl...we don't have the does to spare, but this one is 15 yards from a 9 yr old's blind. That is not a recipe for survival. :)

Each day they gobble up more... 10 and counting?

Attachments

• burr oak 12 004.jpg
    burr oak 12 004.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 115

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I can't frickin wait either! I have an deer farm escapee with a visible eartag rivet that is #1 on my hitlist right now. She's a biggun...

RUT NUT

I'm already to the point of not sleeping well at night! When I lay down all I can do is think about hunting! I've already killed the #1 buck on my hit list a dozen times! Haha! Come on opening day....COME ON!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
What if she carries genes to produce biggun bucks? You might have one the lottery.:smiley_crocodile:

I have thought about that. And you make a very good point. However, the only deer farmer near this property is (from what I've been told) not a serious deer farmer... more like a hobbyist. I doubt he's got any big money invested in his deer. She's gonna get whacked...