Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

These cool mornings...

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
These cool mornings have been driving me nuts! I think I'm in rut. How nice would it have been to be in a treestand this morning?
I just hope this weather sticks around.

Forecast is a high of 50 degrees on Sunday??? Why can't this be opening weekend?!?!?

Last edited:

Schu72

Streetsboro
My Mom called me this morning to tell me there was an 8 pt standing up by the house. I'm getting the itch pretty bad.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I walked out the door at 5:30 this morning and started grunting. Then I went over to the Willow, made a ground scrape, and watched as the steam rolled off as I urinated in it.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I walked out the door at 5:30 this morning and started grunting. Then I went over to the Willow, made a ground scrape, and watched as the steam rolled off as I urinated in it.

Good to hear. Makes me feel a little better about pissing down my legs this morning...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio

Good to hear. Makes me feel a little better about pissing down my legs this morning...

That was funny shit and made me feel better. I talked to my wife this morning. I was so frustrated afterwords, I went out and thrashed at a tree with my head. Guess I can cancel the tree service from coming out to cut that one down now. Some serious frustration here.rotflmao

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
It was chilly up here. I didn't even think of grabbing a jacket, and got to use the heated seats. Would have been a great morning to be in the stand.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Yep absolutely great morning to be in the woods! I snort wheezed and my wife rolled over and said" what the hell was that"! I said don't ask. Its that time of the year isn't it? My reply " YEP ".lol