Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Whitetail_Joe

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Never saw it. I was totally unplugged from the world over the weekend, so that I plug in with the wife( that was alot of fun by the way). Was wondering when this thread was started? That sucks that someone has to be like that.:smiley_confused_sch Just a sad state to see OS get to that.

rrr

I'd recommend that the party he was looking for pm him and give him his cell or email and talk TOO him that way...

But then again maybe those methods of my poaching resulted in my banning...

(Hey Stevo, I know you're reading this. You still owe me a response).

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Below is a from a Print Screen prior to thread being deleted...thought it was a bit extreme to lock a thread based on a question. Find it worse to have outright deleted it, but hey, guess that is where things are at there...

OS_Screenshot_10192010.jpg

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Below is a from a Print Screen prior to thread being deleted...thought it was a bit extreme to lock a thread based on a question. Find it worse to have outright deleted it, but hey, guess that is where things are at there...

View attachment 518

I bet WJ is going to ask even more questions that won't be answered now after having his post deleted for no reason at all.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I shot him a pm. Wonder if he got it? I made sure not to put anything in it at all about TOO. Just said I have been laying low due to some outside circumstances and wished him the best of luck in his deer season.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Just started a new thread on OS to respond to WJs deleted thread. Hoytmania is still here. I am just wondering how long this will last?

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Is it just my browser, or does everyone's show that the date/time that hoyt started his thread has been changed? My sound off forum shows the last post as being Hoyts with the date/time being yesterday at 6:50 PM. If I go into the sub forums it shows the thread was started 10/14 @ 11:06 AM thus moving it further down the list...

Weird!!! Is this just mine, or do others show the same thing?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Wow, locking and deleting threads just because a question was asked about someone's whereabouts??? That's getting pretty ridiculous. They must be trying to erase history over there.