Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Shopping at Dicks 12 ga slug sale

Gotammo

Columbus
Shopping at Dicks in Columbus I found Federal Truball Slugs on sale, a 5 pack rings up for $2.98 and you recieve a mail in coupon for $2 off
Thats a whopping 99 cents for a box of slugs. Good deal to pass along

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Stopped in Dayton last nite - they were $5 a box, buy 3 get one free so I spent $16.02 for 20 slugs works out to $0.80 per zombie

Huckleberry Finn

Stopped in Dayton last nite - they were $5 a box, buy 3 get one free so I spent $16.02 for 20 slugs works out to $0.80 per zombie

Dann, Dann, Dann...I'm worried for ya bro. Don't you know the rules?

double tap.jpg

Ya gotta double tap! That'd be $1.60 per zombie...

Huckleberry Finn

Why double tap if ya blowed their head clean off?
That's just wasteful...tisk tisk tisk

Because when you're not sure if the undead is dead or undead, that's not the time to be getting stingy with your bullets!

Warning: Graphic
[video=youtube;LDJedaxA2eU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDJedaxA2eU[/video]

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
It seems you guys have too much time on your hands. I just can't bring myself to watch that show.
I must say that show is right up there with watching ants crawling on the sidewalk. But everyone to thier own. Just don't step on my ants when I am watching them and I won't shut your zombie show off. LOL.
Frank

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
It seems you guys have too much time on your hands. I just can't bring myself to watch that show.
I must say that show is right up there with watching ants crawling on the sidewalk. But everyone to thier own. Just don't step on my ants when I am watching them and I won't shut your zombie show off. LOL.
Frank

Never watched it myself... I was going by watching dawn of the dead years ago...... rotflmao