Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Meet Hank

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Kaiser had posted he had a litter of chocolate Lab pups recently. I lost King last summer and had been half looking for the right dog. I had seen plenty of Zach's pictures of Leo and heard plenty of stories so when he had pups available I figured they were worth checking out.

This is what we came home with.

They called him Brutus because he's big, but we're calling him Hank.

He already wants to retrieve:smiley_clap:

Milo

Tatonka guide.
my daughter has been bugging the shizzle out of me to get a dog for her...almost called zach this weekend....this isn't helping..

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ironic name choices. We have Brutus the Boxer and we also have a Hank. lmao

Enjoy your new best friend Sam!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
He'll be an added bonus too the farm Sam.... I was wondering when you were going too get around too another lab.... Glad too see you picked up one.... Are you going too get him on some of them birds?

Kaiser878

ohio
Dam you sam and zach.....

It was great meeting you and your wife last night sam. I hope you guys are more than happy with the pup as he grows. If he is anything like his father he will be a heck of a dog.

Now to Milo,

I think your daughter would like this one:

Or maybe she would like this one, since this one is the little girl:

Not to mention, I think Skeeter Creek needs a mascot...

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Zach I have no doubt we'll be happy with him. My wife was hanging wash on the line and he was following her everywhere she went. She's pretty much fallen in love with him. If he's half the dog I've heard Leo is I'll be tickled. We both enjoyed meeting you, Jen and your buddy.

Milo, does your daughter have an email address we could send pics to? :smiley_devil: